Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sporcle!


You're all going to hate me. I've been introduced to a great, non-brainless procrastinating tool thanks to my good friend Alla. It's called Sporcle, and it's stupendous. The ideal postponing device, it has games with timers on them, so you feel as though your delay is legitimized since (apparently) there's an ending time. Of course, that's before you're 5 games deep and have whiled your afternoon away. No but really, feel like perfecting your Asian geography? There's a game for that. Think you know all the Harry Potter nitty-gritty details, Caitlin? There's a game for that too. Word jumbles, math quizzes, history and entertainment, it's all there. Try it, then tell me that I'm being ridiculous. www.sporcle.com...I dare you

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that you are posting this gem! Love this post! I want a rematch, btw....you'll just have to come back soon.

    ReplyDelete

As one of my best friends Val said (I'm TOTALLY stealing from her right now), blogging isn't nearly as much fun if I don't hear from you, so tell me what you think!